Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Its all about L-O-V-E.. love

So every year I plan and plan and plan my anniversary. I really enjoy putting together wonder nights to celebrate the day I got married. This year (as you can see from other post) I had it all planned. Couples massage, dinner at a very nice restaurant, and a carriage ride. Well I cut what I would usually spend greatly in half, but the reason I did is because I am very luck to be able to go see my brothers little girl and it happens to fall on the same month as my anniversary. I would rather spend more on my vaca with my wonderful family. That being said I still have every intention of doing something nice just for less money.

I am thinking about decking out the house again. I really enjoyed doing that one our 5th wedding anniversary when we were tight saving to get our house. So I love this idea from OTH (one tree hill)



I have the dress and am still working on fitting into it. I can zip it and can still mainly breathe but I would like to be able to move freely without fear.


I made a request to a YouTube channel I LOVE to do a how to on a hair do and she did because she is awesome!



I also love this video for a make up look..


The new X-Men movie comes out that weekend of our anniversary and I was thinking of going to the Cinebistro to go see it and see if they can write happy anniversary on the dessert plate or something. Figure we can just take our time the next day do as we please maybe go do something fun just kinda wing it.


I am hoping in a few months when things cool down to do as I had planned and take him to do the things I wanted. I will take him to the Marchands Bar and Grill and then after dinner have the carriage ride take use to the ship for the sunset sail. It will just be later on in the year... Maybe I will plan it for the day we met or the day we started dating or just because. Maybe it will be my treat to myself and to him when i reach my goal weight even.

So that's my plan so far! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment