Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not Really Sure if There is Even a Point to This Post...

So here I sit watching OTH... I am in love with shoes more so then usual... Here are the one I have my eyes on:

JCP Shoes
Target Glitter Pumps





Hoooray for shoes!

I have nice goal figure:


Kim decided to drop the weight after a pre-retouched photo of her was leaked on the internet. At the time she said she was proud of her curves but the incident did inspire her to get in shape. So, she cut back on sugar and carbs, started taking QuickTrim to give her metabolism a boost and went to the gym for an hour a day. Even during the holidays she was working out. She declared,
“No excuse for getting lazy during the holidays.”
Here’s a look at her plan:
Pre-workout: Take two QuickTrim Extreme Burn pills.
Breakfast: Scrambled egg whites with low fat cheese, veggies, and half a grapefruit. Protein shake.
Lunch: Salad with plenty of veggies and grilled chicken.
Snack: Vegetable hummus with crudites or nuts with yogurt.
Dinner: Grilled salmon, brown rice and a side of broccoli.



There is a good chance it will be awhile before I am even close to that and I will curse and cry a good amount before getting there but its my plan.. I am hoping to stick to it..

I watched Paul Wesley on The Lopez show it was rather cute:






So my 5th year wedding anniversary we couldn't spend a lot so we did a quick dinner at chilis and movies at the cineobistro and since thats all we could do I decked the house out from an idea from one tree hill..


I got some good ideas from this week on OTH... Once I can get pictures I will share! This was cute too.

I like her hair in:








I guess for now that is all..

0 comments:

Post a Comment