Monday, February 7, 2011

Budget Love

Ok so what I had planned was very $$$ and I could see rich's face when he looks at the bank and sees a good $500 missing before we even leave for our anniversary.. I may still try and save but I am going to plan the same thing but different places so I can control the money spent better.


I am looking at different hotel in St. Pete Beach and then there is clearwater.


St Pete Beach:

Ponce De Leon Boutique Hotel - $89

Crystal Palms Beach Resort - $127

The Resort & Club at Little Harbor - $93
 
Clearwater:
 

Safety Harbor Resort And Spa - $103

Best Western Bay Harbor Hotel - $88

Doubletree Guest Suites Tampa Bay - $88

Westin Tampa Bay - $119


Spas:

St Pete Beach:


Clearwater:

I could do my own chocolate covered strawberries! And get flowers!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment