Sunday, February 13, 2011

Search Over LOAD

I am giving up on finding a hotel... it is STESSING me out... All the nice ones within what I would like to spend are in Clearwater but everything I want to do is in St Pete. So this is how we will fix this... Friday I took off... I will deck the house out.. I found a site I can either get 72 Roses or 200 Carnations and I will just make the house look amazing. We will enjoy the nice decked out house and do dinner and a movie. The new X-Men comes out.

Saturday we take our time with the day eating breakfast going as we please. I want to do a couples massage near St Pete. We can change into our nice cloths..I haven't picked a resturants.. I wish I could swing getting a room at the Vinoy but the base room is close to $200. I guess I will leave that up to Rich if he wants to stay the night we can pick a hotel then... Thats what I have so far :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment